Konjac natural sponge
We believe this is the softest and most delicate sponge in the world, absolutely perfect for your little one's delicate skin. Use with Bath Wash to create a rich, sulfate-free, cleansing lather.
- Cleanse your little one's skin in the gentlest way.
- Use it with our Bath Wash.
- Creates a soft, cleansing lather.
Our BioOrganic Earth-friendly natural sponge is made from Konjac root that is grown in the volcanic hills of Jeju Island, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is sustainable and biodegradable. Konjac plant fibers are rich in moisture, these combined with pure water that has been filtered through volcanic rock are transformed into sponges.
Format and use
Before use: Rinse and hydrate the sponge in warm water to soften the fibers of the Konjac plant. It will magically transform into a soft, bouncy sponge!
Drain it well to remove any excess water and proceed to clean the baby's body, you can do it using our Bath Wash or alone.
After use: Rinse the sponge well and hang it to dry. It will shrink and harden again, which is completely normal; just repeat the above process to rehydrate.
- Be careful not to squeeze it as it can damage the delicate fibers of the plant; just squeeze between your hands and smash.
- Never use the sponge when it is dry.
- Never leave the sponge in the shower or in a puddle of water, as it can dissolve.
- Never leave a child unattended with a sponge.
- The sponge is biodegradable, making it suitable for composting.
Duration: 3 months
It is the second one I use, I love its softness.
The size is perfect, it does not break and it is very hygienic!!
It is a super soft sponge and the perfect size for a baby.
I always buy the Bontibu eau de toilette because it smells great, it's my favorite baby cologne. In the last order there was a confusion and they solved it very quickly. I will buy again because you are charming.
I like!! I place the curtains and open them slightly, or the wind blows in to smell the whole house!
Highly recommended, cologne smells great *like a baby* and lasts a long time.
The air freshener for your room is ideal, same smell as the cologne.
I will always associate that smell with my baby.
It smells delicious, it has a unique aroma, I don't know how to describe it
Why don't they ship to the United States?